Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back to Gaming!

I just started back up on gaming recently since I graduated college. When I was in college, I was working a full time job, a part time job, and going to school full time, soooooo by the time I got home I was tired and I had barely any time for myself or to game. Just recently, I graduated, so I can actually stay up late and not worry about studying for tests or writing papers...now I just play games or do whatever else with my friends. I am still working a full time job Mon-Fri and a part time job on the weekends (just so I can start my savings back up that my school emptied AND for all the pre-orders for the great line up of games this year!) Anyways, I am going to be gaming a lot again, so look out for me. I have a playfire account, which is almost like a Facebook for gamers type of thing. If you want to follow me, there HERE is my link. See you guys in the gaming world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment