Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today 1/26/12

Well today has been a slow day at work. I started this back up out of boredom since my friend closed his news site (never had enough writers-he and I wrote ALL of the ones on there almost) and when I have nothing to do at work, I am supposed to "man the phones," a.k.a. INTERNET TIME!! Well...for me at least. My 3DS is dead unfortunately, so no gaming for me at the moment...pooie. Least my lunch break was interesting. I had an hour lunch like always, ran to get gas, ran to the bank, and then ran to Wendy's because I really wanted a bacon burger since I haven't had a burger in a while...best tasting fast food I have ever eaten! Got back from lunch to discover  this lady across the street from my work with a car that was on fire and something loud popped and her hood shattered. There were 2 fire department cars putting out the fire, a special operations vehicle, and a cop there...crazy stuff these people in Douglasville I tell ya...they think they are in Atlanta or something like that haha.
Anyways...I pre-ordered the blu-ray set of Battle Royale on blu-ray on amazon recently, but then realized...I had bought the e-book and still haven't read it. The movie set is both films, but I figured I should probably read the book before March (when the movies are coming out) so I at least know what is going on since I have never read/watched/etc anything Battle Royale, but all I hear is good things. Well...now I cannot put the damn Nook down because I am so into what is going to happen next. It reminds me of a better Hunger Games book (I have those on my Nook too, but I just need to finish them). Wow though, Battle Royale has had my full attention since Monday, but I have only been reading it at work. I am about 40% of the way into it and each chapter contains all new twists. Think I may hang out with a friend tonight, so possibly no gaming, but I will make sure to keep updating :P

No comments:

Post a Comment