Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zombie Calendar Update for Thursday 1/26/2012

My sister got me a desk calendar for my birthday on 1/13, so I figured to make the most of it I would type all the facts (one per weekday and one for the weekend) for everyone else interested in zombie stuff...you can also join my zombie Facebook group HERE...so with that said...here is the zombie calendar update for the day:

FETID FILMS


Night of the Living Dead (1968)
George Romero's first zombie film-and probably the most influential film in the genre-starts with Barbara and her brother Johnny visiting the grave of their father. When they're attacked by a zombie, and Johnny dies, Barbara runs away and finds refuge in a farmhouse, where she's joined by six strangers and they all try to survive the night. The radiation from a satellite that exploded in the Earth's atmosphere seems to be the cause for the dead to rise from their graves. Starring Duane Jones and Judith O'Dea. Directed by George Romero.

No comments:

Post a Comment